A new book on web journalism – with chapters on the seven qualities of journalism on the web – has been made available for free online.
João Canavilhas, the editor of ‘Web jornalismo‘ invited seven authors with seven different nationalities to write about a different quality of web journalism. I contributed a chapter on ‘instantaneity’.
The chapters were then translated into Portuguese.
A full list of chapters and topics is below.
- Hypertextuality (João Canavilhas – Portugal);
- Multimedia (Ramón Salaverria – Spain);
- Interactivity (Alejandro Rost – Argentina);
- Memory (Marcos Palacios – Brazil);
- Instantaneity (Paul Bradshaw – UK);
- Ubiquity (John Pavlik);
- Customisation (Mirko Lorenz – D)
An English version has also been completed and is expected to be released following a review.