There’s a great list of RSS feeds for infographics news over at Nicholas Rapp’s blog, which I’ve belatedly discovered. It’s thoroughly recommended – but copying and pasting them all into your reader is a bit of a chore – so I’ve created an OPML file of them all which you can import in one graceful motion.
And here’s how you get those feeds into Google Reader (the process should be pretty similar in other RSS readers):
- Save that OPML file to your computer (right-click on that link, and select Save As…)
- Go into Settings in your reader (top right)
- Click on the Import/Export tab
- Click on Choose File
- Find the OPML file you’ve just saved and click Open
- Click up Upload
- Hey presto! You should now be subscribed to all the infographics feeds in that file
I’ll blog about how I did this in a future post.